It is hard to imagine a facility maintenance management strategy without a robust CMMS system. CMMS stands for “Computerised Maintenance Management System”.
The CMMS creates a framework for ensuring facilities, assets, and installations are properly managed. Having the automation, data, and oversight of a CMMS can be the difference between reactive facilities management and a proactive plan.
- The various documentation and records required in a facilities management business.
- Understanding CMMS value offering
- Essential steps to move from paper-based to CMMS.
- Practical exposure to one or two software application for CMMS
- Lead Facility Manager
- Corporate Service Managers
- Admin Manager
- Facilities Manager
The training is a 3-hour virtual session. Participants will be supported with relevant materials to embed and sustain learning.