Being an ideal workplace and facilities manager is not an easy task in this era where many organisations are inclined to reducing their spend in favour of optimisation of existing resources and space.
With the turn of events in the new normal, FMs needs to be readily equipped with skills to prepare buildings ready for reoccupation within the limits set by social distancing.
This change in programme requires professional leadership and represents a great opportunity for professionals in the built industry to demonstrate the added value they offer in bringing together the space, culture and technology aspects of workplace into a workplace strategy that can enable organisations and individuals to remain productive.
- Value proposition for workplace consolidation, transitioning and planning
- Steps for preparing the workplace for occupation post Covid-19
- Setting up a model workspace using global standard
- Significance of space optimisation
- Corporate Service Managers
- Admin Manager
- Facilities Manager
The training is a 3-hour virtual session. Participants will be supported with relevant materials to embed and sustain learning.