Course Code: AMF 002
For Whom: Facility Managers, Estate Managers, Admin Managers, Corporate Services Managers, Branch Rollout Managers, Cell Site Construction Company, Real Estate Developers, Project Managers and Executives Overseeing Facilities Management.
Need: This course is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge and techniques to manage contract and service levels effectively, and to achieve the demanding performance requirements expected of them.
Objective: The objective of this course is to,
- Provide course participant with an understanding of the fundamental concept and challenges associated with contracting and procurement.
- Examine requirement definition and tendering and sourcing methodologies with a focus on the characteristics of efficient and effective contract and procurement systems.
- Assist organizations in their efforts to develop and institutionalize transparent, efficient and effective contract and procurement systems.
- General principles and strategies
- Types of contract
- Contract management role and responsibilities
- Performance Management
- Functional role and interfaces
- Selection and award of contracts
- Commercial aspects of contracting
- How to main quality and add value throughout the contract life cycle
- How to main contract change, cost variation and cash flow and prepare for re-tender/renewal
- Contract management and control