The dire cost of unexpected breakdown of crical equipment and the consequent loss of man hour is compelling more African businesses to make huge investment in reacve maintenance.
This reality is specially increasing the demand for Facilies Management professionals who can help businesses manage their real estate investments and improve their boom line. This training is designed to help parcipants understand how best to align corporate Facilies Management pracces with corporate strategy in achieving an organizaonal objecve.
Module 1: Operations & Maintenance
- Operations & Maintenance Techniques
- Emergency Preparedness
- Managing Facilities Management Projects
- FM Support Services
- Quality Management in Facilities Management.
Module 2: FM Strategy & innovation
- Business & FM Strategy Alignment
- Performance Management Techniques for FM Operations, People and processes.
Module 3: Finance & Business
- Preparing & Managing FM Finance & Budget
- FM Strategic Procurement & Supply Chain Management.
Module 4: Leadership & Management
- Managing people for successful FM Operations: defining roles, optimizing skills, emotional effectiveness and strengthening relationships.
- Corporate Governance & Risk in Facilities Management.
- Managing Real Estate Premises (Corporate/Commercial).
Organisations that enrol or sponsor their employees for this training will be able to record significant improvement in terms of cost savings, which will come as a result of better understanding of budgeting, deployment of resources, process efficiency and prevention in loss of lives and property.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to
- Draft and administer FM contract
- Develop, analyse, interpret and report FM budget
- Understand different stakeholders in the FM value chain and how to interface with them
- Arrange and deploy human and materials resources for FM projects
- Operate and maintain buildings for optimal performance
- Understand Project Management and its value to FM
- Identify safety and security risks and plan to arrest them, in case of eventualities.
- Facility Manager,
- Property Manager,
- Corporate Service Manager
The PFM is a three-day training course. Mode of delivery is classroom presentations. However, participants will be supported with relevant materials to embed and sustain learning.