Whether yours is an Integrated FM Company, Cleaning or Janitorial Services business, Security Services; or you’re just involved in the supply chain that delivers FM services in today’s market: one thing is clear – leading FM business and Operations proﬁtably in today’s market requires more than skills – it requires a deeper understanding of speciﬁc indices, market trends and strategic operational metrics.
With a reported N6.7 Trillion Real Estate value, estimated to grow at 10% in the next few years, the ultimate responsibilities for business performance and operational efﬁciency stop at the desk of senior managers in corporate organisations and Chief Executives of Facilities Management companies.
This three-day training course, therefore, presents you with the opportunity to learn from our faculty of experienced business leaders who have delivered profit on some of the biggest FM projects in Africa.
- Managing FM Business and Operations for Optimal Performance
- Strategies & Processes for Effective Procurement & FM Outsourcing
- Trends & Innovation in a Dynamic FM Market
- Operational Efficiency, Asset Management, & Maintenance Planning Techniques
- Managing, Relating and Exceeding the FM Customers’ Expectation
- Defining a Winning Strategy in a Low-Awareness FM Market
This training will help you combine your business management knowledge and skills with various organizational resources to satisfy your FM customers proﬁtably.
- Help senior executives and business owners in Facilities Management to understand the Critical Success Factors in Nigeria’s business environment.
- Expose participants to functional and operational strategies around key elements of the market – People, Processes, and Places.
- Demonstrate to participants, the strategies of handling jobs, tendering, outsourcing and managing the FM supply chain through international standard processes.
- Help FM business owners and leaders understand customer’s value and how to design functional and measurable systems that meet their needs proﬁtably.
- Understand metrics that matters in achieving people productivity, business profitability and environmental responsibilities.
- FM Business Owners
- Lead FMs
- Operations Managers in FM-Related and Interfacing Roles
- Owners of FM-Related Businesses
The training is a hands-on, case-study-driven course delivered through a mix of classroom presentations, syndicate sessions and supporting reference materials.