Whether yours is an Integrated FM Company, Cleaning or Janitorial Services business, Security Services; or you’re just involved in the supply chain that delivers FM services in today’s market: one thing is clear – leading FM business and Operaons proﬁtably in today’s market requires more than skills – it requires a deeper understanding of speciﬁc indices, market trends and strategic operaonal metrics.
With a reported N6.7 Trillion Real Estate value, esmated to grow at 10% in the next few years, the ulmate responsibilies for business performance and operaonal efﬁciency stop at the desk of senior managers in corporate organisaons and Chief Execuves of Facilies Management companies.
This three-day training course, therefore, presents you with the opportunity to learn from our faculty of experienced business leaders who have delivered proﬁt on some of the biggest FM projects in Africa.
Module 1: Strategy & Innovation
- Designing & Managing Performance for Business Success.
- Trends & the Place of Innovation in a Dynamic FM Market
- Leading Strategies for Managing Successful FM Business
- Strategies and processes for Facility Management outsourcing and contracting
Module 2: Leadership & Management
- Facilities Management and the law
- Managing the FM Business
- Financial Planning in Facilities Management
Module 3: Building Services Management
- Operational Efficiency, Asset Management & Maintenance Planning
- The Ultimate Workplace – Meeting & Managing Customer’s Expectation.
Module 4: Business Continuity & Compliance
- Business Continuity and FM Sustainability.
- Strategies and processes for Facility Management outsourcing and contracting.
This training will help you combine your business management knowledge and skills with various organizational resources to satisfy your FM customers proﬁtably.
- Help senior executives and business owners in Facilities Management to understand the Critical Success Factors in Nigeria’s business environment.
- Expose participants to functional and operational strategies around key elements of the market – People, Processes, and Places.
- Demonstrate to participants, the strategies of handling jobs, tendering, outsourcing and managing the FM supply chain through international standard processes.
- Help FM business owners and leaders understand customer’s value and how to design functional and measurable systems that meet their needs proﬁtably.
- Understand metrics that matters in achieving people productivity, business profitability and environmental responsibilities.
- FM Business Owners
- Lead FMs
- Operations Managers in FM-Related and Interfacing Roles
- Owners of FM-Related Businesses
The training is a hands-on, case-study-driven course delivered through a mix of classroom presentations, syndicate sessions and supporting reference materials.