The steady growth of the Facility Management industry and the increasing sophistication of the market are expectedly seeking the entrant of a new generation of aspiring and innovative FM professionals.
The limitation of Nigeria’s higher education curriculum to adequately and ﬁttingly prepare the necessary breed of talents for this market is not only depriving young Nigerians of the employment opportunities in the sector, it is also widening the skill gaps necessary to nature the industry to maturation.
Foundation in Facility Management (FFM) Training is a one-day intensive four-module course designed to help you understand the scope of FM, develop the right skills and competencies for a prosperous career, and aﬀord you the opportunity of learning from professionals with hands-on experience.
If you are looking to take a career in FM, develop the capacity for growth in the industry or you’re looking to help your employees have a robust, in-depth understanding of FM operations – this course will lay a solid foundation for you.
- Introduction to FM Principles and Practices
- Introduction to FM Operation & Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Health, Safety & Environment in FM
- Understanding Customer and Stakeholder Relations in FM
- Introduce participants to the right skills and competencies for a successful career in FM and help organisations develop better capacity for their young FM talents.
- Help participants understand the scope of FM practices and the key areas of operations.
- Help participants identify and develop the right skills and competencies to become successful FM professionals.
- Enhance the skills and competencies of FM professionals in their early years to help their organisation achieve more.
- Young FM talents from any discipline.
- FM professionals in their early years (one to two years)
- Professionals who manage or coordinate FM-related services or are moving in such roles
- Professionals in allied areas of FM such as cleaning, gardening, plumbing, etc; who wants to become core FM professionals.
The FFM is a one day training course. Participants will be supported with relevant materials to embed and sustain learning.