The steady growth of the real estate industry is increasing the demand for Facility Management (FM) services. Unfortunately, no Nigerian Higher Institution oﬀers FM training at the undergraduate level.
Foundation in Facilities Management (FFM) is an introductory course designed to help new entrants and young graduates position themselves for the huge opportunity in the Facilities Management sector.
Module 1: Introduction to Facility Management
- Fundamentals of Facilities Management.
- Important tips for achieving success in Facilities Management.
Module 2: Introduction to Operations & Maintenance
- Facilities Management Operation & Maintenance.
- Customer relations in FM.
- Basic HSE practice
- Introduce participants to the right skills and competencies for a successful career in FM and help organisations develop better capacity for their young FM talents.
- Help participants understand the scope of FM practices and the key areas of operations.
- Help participants identify and develop the right skills and competencies to become successful FM professionals.
- Enhance the skills and competencies of FM professionals in their early years to help their organisation achieve more.
- Young FM talents from any discipline.
- FM professionals in their early years (one to two years)
- Professionals who manage or coordinate FM-related services or are moving in such roles
- Professionals in allied areas of FM such as cleaning, gardening, plumbing, etc; who wants to become core FM professionals.
The FFM is a one day training course. Participants will be supported with relevant materials to embed and sustain learning.